Welcome I'm Amber - Your photographer...
I am a fireman's wife, a mom of two girls, two doggies and seven chickens. Life is anything but dull, it's busy, it's crazy and it's AMAZING. As much as I say I'm not a morning person I secretly am. I love being the first person up in the morning to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee, collect my thoughts and sneak a workout in.
Im all for having fun during sessions, letting the moments unfold naturally and then giving direction when the timing is right to grab the perfect shot. I feel photography isn’t just taking a picture and handing it over. It’s creating a trusting relationship with my clients to foster natural emotions and interactions between families and couples. It’s providing unique pieces of art work not only in digital form but in a tangible product you can showcase in your home. It’s about documenting your life, your memories and loved ones.
Get to know me...
1. Earthy tones, botanicals and natural light are my go to's
2. I love unique, weathered and vintage backdrops
3. Coffee-Need I say more?
4. I love a good sunset
5. I value experiences over items
7. The outdoors is my favorite place to be and I'm not afraid to get muddy
8. My family is everything to me
9. I love to explore the back roads by bicycle
10. Unscripted images are my favorite
“A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.”
– Ansel Adam
What they are saying...
"Amber did a great job choosing locations and timing for the perfect light, the photos turned out great! Highly recommend."